Just Eat It!




"The Nike (Burger) Air Max 90, commissioned by Nike for design by Ole Hemmendorff and 7 other creative minds, is a shoe which might prove to be the tastiest footwear ever created. Hemmendorff claims that the shoe is designed with hamburger because the meat is “the most powerful, must durable and most delicious material known to man.” Now that’s a man who loves his beef."


So if you wanna walk around all day and feel like you've just stepped in shit then Nike's gotta surprise for you! Otherwise this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

What the hell is going on over at Nike these days? Did they fire all of the real designers and hire a bunch of stoners? Or maybe they were listening in on my late night drunk brain storming ideas and brought one of my "that would be f'n awesome" ideas to life. If that's the case I sure do hope Slip N Slide is working on the 'baby oil sprinkler' idea I had this weekend. Zero to 60 on a Slip N Slide... f'n awesome.

No comments: