Baby Borrowers




Even though I placed gold in the Vodka Olympics this weekend, I still feel like I'm being punished. I'm forced to watch "weekend tv". It's always hard to pick between Lifetime or a Wings marathon but luck has it there was another choice.

I have just discovered the show "Baby Borrowers" and I have 2 words to describe it "gotdamn genius!" If you're not familiar with this show, they take terminally stupid teenage couples, that want to have babies, and give them stranger's kids to take care of. These couples have to juggle not just a toddler but also working and household responsibilities. The result... are you sitting down? They changed their mind about wanting a baby!

I personally don't understand why these teens WANT kids. Sure babies are good for laughing at, stealing stuff for you and allowing you to use the HOV lane, but beyond that they look like they're a big mess.

This show is a great learning tool if you have a teenage kid. Thanks to this reality check these kids can go back to trying to score pot and gettin wasted off their mom's White Zinfandel. Crisis averted!

No comments: