Gas Prices On The Mend



Word is that gas prices are going down. Finally Kane and I can get back to our attempt at space travel. If he could just perfect the art of drooling in a gravity free environment we'd be good to go.

Our goal is to do a tour of all of the planets. I'm pretty sure that's doable. I AM a triple A member. I'd just like to see all of the solar systems rest stops. I've learned more at truck stops than I have from books.

Like the one armed, truck stop, prostitute that said to me: "Scooter, look up sympathy in the dictionary. It's somewhere between shit and syphilis." If Hennessy, with her 3rd grade diploma and one arm can teach me something that deep, can you imagine what space hookers will teach me!?

I'll give you time to wrap your brain around that one.

No comments: