2 Tacos Extra Cheese... Hold The Pot

Colo. couple get marijuana with order of tacos

"LAKEWOOD, Colo. – A Colorado couple found an unusual topping on their order of tacos: a small bag of marijuana.

They discovered the drugs with their order from a Del Taco restaurant and called police, said Lakewood police spokesman Steve Davis.

Twenty-six-year-old Dennis Klermund, who police say waited on the husband when he picked up food Oct. 16, faces charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia."


My buddy, Greg, just went to Del Taco demanding the "happy" meal. I see disappointment in his future.

I can understand calling the police if they put a grenade or an endangered species on your taco.. but come on. Everyone knows at least one pothead right? No?? Ok I'll give you that one, but it still rings true.. no one likes a tattle tale.

I hope you're happy "Colorado Couple"... Dennis will never have a career in fast food aga..... haha I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

No comments: