What To Give a Baby That Has Everything?





"Your little one will look fabulous in these soft crib shoes designed to look like high heels! Each pair of heelarious heels is packaged in a darling purse-shaped gift box, complete with a rhinestone closure. Leopard satin heel with black satin lining for infants size 0-6 months."



Why you ask? Why not sooner, I say!

People mold children from infancy to do all sorts of things. Farmers, crime fighting scrap bookers and now the world of adult entertainment.

I know it's been a while but I don't remember being particularly good on my feet when I was 0-6 months.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if they would put more baby products in the Camel catalog we wouldn't have these stupid ideas. Nothing screams "my life is gonna suck" more than a baby in a Smokin Joe t-shirt. Oh 'cept maybe one in leopard high heels.

No comments: