Say What?





"One of my favorite artists, Evan Roth, is working on a project that will be released soon - the pictures say it all, it's a "carry on" communication system. These metal places contain messages which will appear when they are X-Rayed. The project isn't quite done yet, Evan needs access to an X-Ray machine to take some photos and document. If you have access to an X-Ray machine he's willing to give you a set of the plates for helping out"


Oh my damn! It's about time they made something to mock overworked underpaid TSA security guards! Am I right?

If I can give you a piece of advice, pull this stunt AFTER you've hit the airport bar and enjoyed one or seven Jack and Cokes. It takes the edge off from the taser gun. Trust me.

This is the greatest idea since the time Kane and I went to that foam party in Cabo and I got an eye infection and my wallet stolen.

No comments: