Oh My Damn!





According to newscientist.com

Packs of robots will hunt down uncooperative humans

"What we have here are the beginnings of something designed to enable robots to hunt down humans like a pack of dogs. Once the software is perfected we can reasonably anticipate that they will become autonomous and become armed.

We can also expect such systems to be equipped with human detection and tracking devices including sensors which detect human breath and the radio waves associated with a human heart beat. These are technologies already developed."



WHAAAAAAT! Two things I've never wanted to hear in the same sentence.. "robots" and "hunt down humans like a pack of dogs". I can't even handle that floor vacuum robot when it's moving towards me.. this new one is going to give me an aneurysm!

There's only one way to handle this... I need to befriend these killa robots, become a bookie and never worry about anyone stiffin me. You just read the blue print for a 'rags to riches' story. *goosebumps*


Photo: Newscientist.com

No comments: