Duggar Party of 600: Your Table Is Now Ready



"The Duggar family from Arkansas has 19 members which wouldn't be unusual if some of the members were cousins and grandparents -- but in the Duggars case 17 of them are children. And now all 19 members of the Duggar family will welcome viewers into their big world with a new Discovery show called "17 Kids and Counting."

The show will center around the every-growing Duggars clan who have become a pop culture phenomenon with regular appearances on talk shows and a large online following."


I always wondered how parents of 17 kids (wait.. 18) feed their family. And it looks like whorin' them out on reality tv is my answer. USA!

This family scares the b-jebus out of me. Do they not get cable where they live? Cause many wives avoid over populating by using a good ol "Murder She Wrote" marathon as birth control. So I hear.

I just imagine the birthing process for her is a little less than conventional. And by 'less than conventional' I mean these kids roll out on one of those mini motorized kid's Jeep. *beep* *beep*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feed the family I mean how do you feed your family and still live in a house like that?