Drinkin & Drivin. Minus Jail and Court. Sounds Alright... I Guess







"The Octane 120 is the ultimate in home arcade gaming, and combines three things every adult gamer wants: classic arcade games, arcade-style racing, and a beer tap to get your favorite beverage without having to get out of the seat. Our High-end gaming PC is powerful enough to play today’s games and the unit comes with 12 classis and modern driving games."



Need practice at your drinking and driving?? Don't we all.. oh that reminds me I need to send a 'thank you' note to my neighbor for letting me park in her kitchen.. sweet lady.

I'm a little disappointed that I sent this idea to Ford and it wasn't brought to life for my Festiva. Maybe I wasn't clear enough on the beer tap console. Hindsight... am I right?

After springing the $7,000 for this necessary structure.. my only advice to the arcade scientists is that you make the driver seat recline. Nothing like passing out face first in the steering wheel to make your chiropractor give you "the talk"... again.

No comments: