Haute Couture's Got Nuthin On This




"Ideal for summer festivals and a fantastic choice for everyday camping this clever sleeping bag keeps you warm all night and makes for no extra carriage on the way home simply because, you wear it!"


One of the right hand homies of "Scooter Is The New Black", Cranky, is a big fan of both sleeping bags and walking. He's going to f'n flip when he sees this!

I'd like to know who the hell is wearing this to "summer festivals"?? I've been to my share of concerts, beer bashes, wine festivals, renaissance fairs and battle of the bands and I've never looked around and said "look at this tool.. he's not wearing his sleeping bag like the AOL running man."

Well lets just hope that as Pepe says... one size does not fit all because we'll have some serious problems. I hope they have one in my size... size sexy!


Photo: DrinkStuff

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Could you imagine going to the porta potty at a festival in this??? It should come with built in Depends.