Flip Flops Worth Flippin For!




"The Reef Men's Dram Sandal features a hidden flask so you can smuggle your moonshine into any sporting event, concert, or boring lecture. The polyurethane-encapsulated canteen hides in the heel and opens with the included church key/fin key...

These flip-flops' synthetic nubuck uppers and compression-molded EVA footbeds feel mad comfortable and they won't get thrashed by the water, which makes the Dram Sandals great for boating or chilling on the beach."



My number one complaint about vacation is that I can't fit my flask into those stupid board shorts... true story. Oh that and my family's there but this doesn't fix that.

Now I can take a stroll on the beach with my 2 favorite things: the sunset and Johnny Walker.

People look at me a little odd for wearing these in the winter but I'm too plowed to care. Thanks flip flop scientists.








Source: Amazon

2 comments:

Sadie said...

That's awesome. Now when I go to concerts I don't have to put the flask, well, I'll just say that the people who frisk you at concerts don't touch you there - and it's probably only something a girl could do because for a guy you'd be too, uh, bulky... :p

Whatsitoya said...

Ummm....please don't tell Richard about these.

Thanks.