Beer On A Stick.. Helps You Not Get Laid




" It’s an injected-molded polystyrene 3 piece cup holder. Our intuitive design makes it easy to assemble. Our low order minimums make it easy for you to try Beer on a Stick™ at your next event!

We are sure you'll share our enthusiasm for this new product. Sit back and enjoy one of your favorite beverages using the Beer on a Stick™ cup holder and we're sure you'll agree that this item is truly unique and fun.

We feel, “It’s how you hold that keeps it cold – Beer on a Stick™!”"



Beer on a stick!! I like just about anything on a stick but come on.. some things are sacred.

In honor of it being Friday and I'm gettin sickie woo wasted this weekend, I thought I'd share this gem with you.

So this 'product', if you will, claims that it will end your days of hand temperature beer or wet cold hands. I remember college... kinda... and I don't remember those issues ever coming up. If they did we just got tossed upside down and drank straight from the source. I guess the losers that would actually use this thing didn't go to college. So kids, what have we learned?? Exactly... I've lost my pants again. SICKIE WOO!



Photo: beeronastick.net

1 comment:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

real men don't drink their beer out of a glass----but hey to each his own -----

Gary (old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/