WTF?



"Google released a useful new Gmail feature yesterday in its labs, which could help prevent the intoxicated from sending embarrassing late-night emails they might regret in the morning.

When activated, the program will force a user to solve a series of math problems before allowing any message to be sent."



Yeah that's great but I'm a super genius and can answer these baby questions in less than 43 seconds. Now what?

Hey Google on behalf of the world of drunks (which I'm not only a member, I'm the President) thanks for nothin.

Call me when AT&T comes up with a Drunk Dial Prevention Plan. I'll pay an extra $4.95/month for a dude to karate chop me in my throat right before my ex answers their phone. Hell I'd pay a full 5 bucks.


Scooter




"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit" - Henry Brooks Adams

No comments: